Monday, April 28, 2008

Holidays

So apparently my neglect of this blog has reached the attention of some readers, who believe that my will to post has faltered following my second post, and that, like many blogs out on the interwebs, two posts is as far as the blog will go.

This is a lie! I will have at *least* three posts!

So the main reason for my lack of posting is mostly just that I don't want to whinge about life...so here is an update on my life in four dot points.

- Work sucks
- I'm sick
- With tonsilitis
- Again

Okay and yes those are dash points but still. So of course the fun part is that I get sick again the day before I fly to Perth to visit my wonderful friend Jamie. So I have spent the last 3 days passed out on a couch/bed in perth, briefly moving around to do actvities before crawling back into a bed/couch to rest. In other words not fun.

I did however find my clone in Perth, although he doesn't look identical to me, in terms of his mannerisms etc. he is very much like me. it is both odd and scary. and i know that the punctuation in this paragraph has gone to the shit and i very much don't care. and i know that if he doesn't look like me technically he isn't my clone.

Anyways work tommorrow. I was going to call in sick but instead I'm doing a halfday then taking the rest of the week off. I feel I win in this arrangement.

Night Children.

1 comment:

Luke! said...

ahaha andrew... i nearly fell in to the leave it at 2 blogs trap. but i didnt!